Bianca Cashmere Jumper
Featuring a charming polo neck framing, this cashmere sweater has layering appeal for days! Literally, you won't want to take it off. But when you do, rest assured, you will gravitate back towards it time and time again.
- Carefully crafted in Limited Runs in Italy.
- Cashmere and wool blend turtleneck jumper.
- Do not machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.
- Hand wash or professional cleaning recommended.
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Dress down with jeans or style with the matching velvet trousers as pictured here.
WEAR IT WITH
- Layer up with any of our beautiful Shearling Coats or Jackets, such as our Anais Waistcoat in Cream / Tan which would look beautiful.
- Model/planner/ stylist: Rohiny Belani @asweetrohmance
- Photographer/videographer: Craig Harvey @craig.harvey
- Hmua: Yvonne Aucott @yvonneaucottmakeupartist
- Outfits: @stonedwaisted
- Location: @weddingsatwestminster
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.