India Shearling Waistcoat
The India is an a-line three quarter length Merino Shearling Waistcoat which has a lovely leather reverse.
Made from the best quality Italian/ Spanish Merino sheepskin, this is an incredibly light weight and timeless piece with the most sensational tactile sheepskin. Exceptional quality and craftsmanship, this is a forever item for your wardrobe.
The perfect piece to travel with and wear throughout the Seasons, whether over a dress, or jeans and a jumper, the India is so very versatile.
Kindly note Trinny is around 5 ft "10 inches tall so we have made her waistcoat 6 inches longer and wears Peacock Blue.
Please be aware for Autumn / Winter 2023 we are now removing all pockets and the clasps from the India to simplify the silhouette - if you would like pockets added back in kindly get in touch after placing your order.
- Learn more about our sustainable values, here.
- All our Shearling pieces are so durable and easy to look after.
- If caught in light rain, remember to wear your piece Shearling side out.
- If needed, simply use a brush when needed and for more care instructions please see our blog post.
SIZE & FIT
- Small: UK 8/10 - Length 105cm / 41 inch. Chest 97cm / 38 inches
- Medium UK 12/14 - Length 107cm / 42 inches. Chest 101 cm / 40 inches
- Large: UK 14/16 - Length 109cm / 43 inches. Chest 107cm / 42 inches
- Extra Large: Length 110 cm /42.5 inches. Chest 112 cm / 44inches
If you are interested in specific size or would like to make a unique request for this product, please kindly select the ‘bespoke order’ option and email us your measurements via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that we charge an additional fee for bespoke orders and you may need to wait a little order for your delivery to arrive. You will also be unable to return or exchange any bespoke order.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.