Alpine Westray Tank
Our best-selling Westray Tank. This piece incorporates time-honoured knitting techniques with contemporary styling. Perfect for layering over dresses, shirts, tee to add warmth texture and colour to any outfit.
The knit tank fit quite snug.
What we love about this Knitwear is not only is it beautifully soft but these pieces are also strongly inspired by nature with organic and earthy tones. Styled with an intricate pattern and traditional striped trims, giving you that traditional yet stylish layering solution you will gravitate towards year after year.
Knitted in 100% Super-soft Shetland Wool and beautifully crafted in Scotland.
- Made in limited runs in Scotland by local craftsmen who champion natural yarns, quality fabrications and an eco-conscious living.
- Made with 100% Merino Lambswool
- We recommend professional dry cleaning or cleaning these via a gentle hand-wash.
SIZE & FIT
- Small/Medium- UK Size 8/10
- Medium/Large- UK size 12/14
- Large/Extra Large- UK size 14/16
- Please note that as per our terms and conditions, all Sale items are non refundable and can't be exchanged. These items are final sale. This applies to any colour ways discounted.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.