Anais Shearling Waistcoat
Our Anais waistcoat is that perfect piece that you can layer over most everything in your wardrobe.
The shearling side has two patch pockets, three buttons down the front of the waistcoat with the leather loop fasteners and leather trimmed armholes and facings. The Anais waistcoat can also be reversed to be worn with the leather side out.
This piece is beautifully versatile to allow you to wear casually over jeans and leather cropped trousers or to turn the dial up to layer over dresses and skirts.
SIZE & FIT
X Small 36 “ chest
- Small 38 “ chest
- Medium 40 “ chest
- Large 42 “ chest
- Extra Large 111cm “ chest
- All measurements are with the waistcoat buttoned up as you need room to be able to reverse the waistcoat and it fits “neater” with the leather side out.
- If in doubt we recommend sizing up on this particular piece.
If you are interested in specific size or would like to make a unique request for this product, please kindly select the ‘bespoke order’ option and email us your measurements via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that we charge an additional fee for bespoke orders and you may need to wait a little order for your delivery to arrive. You will also be unable to return or exchange any bespoke order.
- Learn more about our sustainable values, here.
- All our Shearling pieces are so durable and easy to look after.
- If caught in light rain, remember to wear your piece Shearling side out.
- If needed, simply use a brush when needed and for more care instructions please see our blog post.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.