Francesca Lace Dress
Our stunning Francesca is made from Guipure cotton lace which has a stunning textured two dimensional finish. This lace is so rare and we have limited availability as have managed to acquire from designer dead stock fabric.
This beautiful versatile piece is a forever Kaftan inspired dress that is perfect for your upcoming Winter occasions.
This dress comes complete with a tonal slip underneath but can also be worn with all the beautiful covered buttons opened for that “duster” swing coat look over high waisted jeans.
The Francesca has a neat little collar, drop shoulders, bell sleeves, covered buttons and cut in a flattering generous A Line shape.
SIZE & FIT
Available in two sizes SM and ML she have been cut generously and is designed to be worn loose so the piece glides over your body.
Top of Arms
- Carefully crafted in Limited Runs in the UK.
- Lace Dress - 100% Pure Cotton
- Slip - Viscose
- Dry clean is advisable but can be gently hand washed and line dried naturally
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Simply dress up and wear as a dress with heels or wear open with some beautiful flared trousers.
WEAR IT WITH
- Simply layer with our gorgeous Florence Shearling Scarf in Navy if you need that little bit of extra warmth for the evening.
Burgundy Dress images;
- Model/planner/ stylist: Rohiny Belani @asweetrohmance
- Photographer/videographer: Craig Harvey @craig.harvey
- Hmua: Yvonne Aucott @yvonneaucottmakeupartist
- Outfits: @stonedwaisted
- Location: @weddingsatwestminster
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.