Astrid Cotton Trousers
These have to be one of the most flattering trousers I have ever worn. First may I say it has an elasticated waistband at the back of the trouser yet a fixed flat waistband at the front.
We of course have added belt loops and side pockets yet the key is this flattering wide leg cropped silhouette. Wear with brogues, trainers, ankle boots the perfect solution.
The flattering rather smart solution to jeans!
Made right here in the UK from 100% Cotton Drill, washable in a laundry bag at 40 degrees and flat lay to dry.
SIZE & FIT
- Extra Small: UK 6-8
- Small/Medium: UK 10-12
- Medium/Large: UK 12-16
100% mid weigh cotton
- Hand or cold wash and line dry
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Wear throughout the year as your essential, everyday denim trousers. Perfectly styled when worn with your favourite blouse, shirts or jumpers depending on the weather.
STYLE IT WITH
- Seen here with our Fleur Viscose Shirt, which is the perfect Summer combination or can be layered over with our Alpine Westray Tank for added warmth.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.