Lucia Crepe Blouse
Fall in love with our beautiful new elegant blouse, the Lucia. She has been designed with a gorgeous generous ballon sleeve with a puff shoulder, deep elegant cuffs and a detachable tie.
The fabric of this blouse is second to none. Made from the most luxurious wool crepe which drapes beautifully and is never bulky.
This beautiful blouse has been designed to be worn open at the neckline, as a pussy bow or more relaxed looser fold. Endlessly wearable opportunities for evening / work or with relaxed denims for your everyday elevated look.
Made in the United Kingdom in Limited Runs
- 100% Wool Crepe
SIZE & FIT
- XS: UK 8
- Small: UK 10
- Medium: UK 12
- Large: UK 14
- Extra Large: UK 16
- Dry cleaning recommended or a gentle hand wash.
HOW TO WEAR IT
You can choose to wear it with or without the tie as well, we love to be a versatile as possible!
WEAR IT WITH
- Wear with our Astrid Denim Trousers for an everyday elevated look.
- Model/planner/ stylist: Rohiny Belani @asweetrohmance
- Photographer/videographer: Craig Harvey @craig.harvey
- Hmua: Yvonne Aucott @yvonneaucottmakeupartist
- Outfits: @stonedwaisted
- Location: @weddingsatwestminster
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.