Piper Sheepskin Jacket
The Piper jacket is an everyday luxury throw on jacket which can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion. Reversible, giving you two different looks for one investment.
SIZE & FIT
- S/M chest 104cm, length 60cm, M/L chest 110cm, length 62cm
- Vintage inspired
- Fully reversible
- Light weight
- V-neck revere shearling collar
- Full length sleeves
- Hip Length
- Horn effect stud buttons
- 100% of the finest light weight Sheepskin
- By-product leather – shearling one side and soft, matt leather on the underside
- How to Clean: Specialist dry cleaners
- Natural Fibres
- Investment piece
- Made in the UK
- Low wastage
HOW TO WEAR IT
- This jacket can be worn over anything, from dresses to jeans
- Dress up and dress down
- Fully reversible – Shearling or soft, matt leather
- Everyday luxury
WEAR IT WITH
- An Alpine jumper and jeans
- A Lia bow front blouse with Astrid cropped trousers
- An Olga dress
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.