Rachel Shearling Coat
This coat is named after our amazing founder, Rachel as this was her first shearling coat design. Rachel’s inspiration for this unique coat came from her own vintage swing coat that she bought in LA many years ago and is recognised as our timeless bestseller.
This signature silhouette really is the definition of elegance, so luxurious yet also practical. The Rachel is also fully reversible, giving you two unique looks with each colour way offering you something different. From peacock blue to emerald green or honey, the opportunities are endless with this exquisite piece.
Not to mention the statement swing of the back of the coat, which as you walk away will attract countless compliments as people will literally run after you on the street. You only need to try this gorgeous coat on once and you will instantly fall in love, trust us an our amazing reviews.
Kindly note as with many of our pieces, bespoke cuts are available so if you are interested in a tailored fit, please get in touch with us via email@example.com
SIZE & FIT
- Nape to Hem Length: 105 cm,
- Bust 112 cm (Coat fastened),
Sleeve Length from shoulder to cuff 48 cm
- Nape to Hem Length 115 cm,
- Bust 120 cm (Coat Fastened)
- Sleeve Length from shoulder to cuff 57 cm
- All our Shearling pieces are so durable and easy to look after.
- If caught in light rain, remember to wear your piece Shearling side out.
- If needed, simply use a brush when needed and for more care instructions please see our blog post.
- Carefully crafted in Limited Runs in the UK.
- All our Shearling is made from 100% of the finest light weight Sheepskin, a natural by product of the food industry.
- Learn more about our iconic Shearling silhouettes in our blog post.
HOW TO WEAR IT
You can honestly wear this signature silhouette with almost anything, from everyday jeans to occasion wear dresses, The Rachel Shearling Coat is so versatile and timeless you will wear it with everything.
WEAR IT WITH
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.