Cara Shearling Coat
An absolutely fabulous 3/4 raglan sleeve, reversible unstructured/draped coat with the most luxurious Toscana collar.
- All our Shearling pieces are so durable and easy to look after.
- If caught in light rain, remember to wear your piece Shearling side out.
- If needed, simply use a brush when needed and for more care instructions please see our blog post.
- Carefully crafted in Limited Runs in the UK.
- All our Shearling is made from 100% of the finest light weight Sheepskin, a natural by product of the food industry.
- Learn more about our iconic Shearling silhouettes in our blog post.
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Wear instead of a lightweight coat or cardigan year round to add texture and versatility to your wardrobe.
WEAR IT WITH
- Style with our elegant knitwear, such as our best-selling Alpine Westray tank which as you can see works so well with the Cara.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.