Sienna Shearling Coat
This striking coat makes your everyday outfit look luxurious. A mid length coat with a revere collar and ¾ length sleeves with leather piping. A coat to be noticed in.
SIZE & FIT
- M/L bust 112cm length 104cm nape of neck to hem
- S/M bust 106cm length 104cm nape of neck to hem
- XS Bust 101cm length 100cm nape of neck to hem
- V-neck revere shearling collar
- 3/4 length sleeves piped in leather
- Mid length style
- Two leather piped pockets on the front
- Horn effect stud buttons
- Fully reversible, leopard print one side and chocolate leather the other side
- Light weight
- 100% of the finest light weight Sheepskin
- By-product leather – shearling one side and soft leather on the underside
- How to Clean: Specialist dry cleaners
- Natural Fibres
- Investment piece
- Made in the UK
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Dress up and dress down
- Fully reversible – Shearling or soft leather
- Everyday luxury
WEAR IT WITH
- A Maya shirt and jeans
- A cashmere bow jumper and Astrid trousers
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.