Page Wool Skirt
Launching our ever popular Page skirt this time in a beautiful beige coloured woven wool.
Our Page skirt is timeless with a flat ground waistband and comfortable elasticated waistband at the back.
This stunning wool fabric is soft as butter with a woven texture that falls beautifully to the ankles with a raw edge hem. Two practical patch pockets will hold phones, glasses and keys!
SIZE & FIT
Extra Small: UK 8
Small / Medium: UK 10 - 12
Medium / Large: UK 14-16
- The length from the waistband to hem is 90cm
- Limited runs
- Made in the UK
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Style with your shirt or blouse, with a vest or jumper depending on the weather.
WEAR IT WITH
- Model and planner: Rohiny Belani @asweetrohmance
- Photographer: @t.kalbachova
- Makeup: @beautiful_you_makeup_artist
- Photography ( Boat images ): Natalia Kacar @nataliakacarphotography
- Hair and make-up artist ( Boat images ): Kate Fletcher: @flashkatemua; flashkate.com
- Location ( Boat images ): Coastal Exploration Company @coastalexplorationcompany; coastalexplorationcompany.co.uk
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.