Frill Cotton Blouse
This frill front blouse is a just that little bit different and can elevate any outfit. The double front frills are specially edged, and it has deep cuffs but a simple collar that really make it standout.
SIZE & FIT
- True to size
- Available in UK sizes 10, 12, 14
- Double frill fronted blouse
- Simple collar
- Buttoned down the front
- Long elegant sleeve cuffs with 2 buttons
- Size 10: Bust 104 cm, Waist 100 cm, Hips 108 cm, Sleeve Length 60.5 cm
- Size 12: Bust 108 cm, Waist 103 cm, Hips 111 cm, Sleeve Length 61 cm
- Size 14: Bust 112 cm, Waist 106 cm, Hips 114 cm, Sleeve Length 63,5 cm
- 100% cotton
- Colour: Light Blue, White
- How to Clean: Machine wash cold & drip dry
- Natural Fibres
- Made in Suffolk, UK
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Dress up or dress down with jeans
WEAR IT WITH
- Astrid Cropped Trousers
- Alpine knit cardigan
- Jeanette jacket
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.