Audrey Shearling Coat
The Audrey is a timeless classic silhouette which you will instantly fall in love with the moment you try on.
Featuring a fabulous high button neck and full sleeves, this is the most unique swing coat. Designed to wear both buttoned high on the neck or open to be worn to create the most beautiful silhouette. Offering you the most stylish and elegant solution to your Winter wardrobe.
Now available in teal and cream chocolate.
- All our Shearling pieces are so durable and easy to look after.
- If caught in light rain, remember to wear your piece Shearling side out.
- If needed, simply use a brush when needed and for more care instructions please see our blog post.
- Carefully crafted in Limited Runs in the UK.
- All our Shearling is made from 100% of the finest light weight Sheepskin, a natural by product of the food industry.
- Learn more about our iconic Shearling silhouettes in our blog post.
HOW TO WEAR IT
- You will fall in love with this coat when the weather starts to turn for Autumn / Winter.
WEAR IT WITH
- Style with our Raffy blouse in white and your favourite jeans for an elevated everyday outfit.
PHOTO CREDITS ( TEAL )
Model and planner: Rohiny Belani @asweetrohmance
Photographer: Modesta @modesta_photo
Hair and makeup: Nicky Lamb @nickylambhmua
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.