Signature Cotton Blend Shirt No.2
Inspired by our hugely popular Signature Shirt No.1 this new blue and white pattern is perfect for Summer. Classic, easy-wearing and so very flattering, this shirt is a must have addition to your wardrobe.
Made in Suffolk from a beautiful cotton blend, rather than linen, this design is forever timeless and effortless.
Style with jeans or a denim skirt and look equally smart with navy trousers or even brightly coloured trousers.
SIZE & FIT
- True to size
- Available in XS, S/M, M/L
- 100% Premium Quality Cotton
- Does not crease, iron friendly!
- Hand wash or wash in a fabric bag on a delicate cycle, drip dry
- Colour: White and Blue Stripped pattern
- Natural Fibres
- Made in the UK
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Dress up with a skirt or down with Jeans
- Add our pop over tanks for extra warmth during cold evenings
WEAR IT WITH
- The perfect pair with our Astrid Needlecord Cropped Trousers
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.