Our show stopping Ava Cape is where elegance meets timeless and effortless design.
The Ava Cape made from a light satin crepe and is either lined with a tonal camel lining or has a stunning contrast binding throughout. This piece come with a detachable pussy bow collar to give you the option to wear either clean and classic or with a dramatic bow at the neck. Throw it on over jeans a white shirt and converse trainers or dress it up with a beautiful tuille skirt for a more dramatic look!
This statement cape is cut to drape fluidly over the shoulders for an elegant silhouette that layers easily over sweaters and shirts and secures with two vintage buttons at the neck.
Product length : Extra Small 115 cm , Small/Medium 115 cm , Medium/Large 115 cm
- Fit is true to size
- Designed for a slim fit across the shoulders. Lose fit through the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy silk crepe with a Silk blend lining, Dry Clean Only
- Model is 5 ft 6” tall a UK size 8 and wearing an Extra Small
- Size breakdown
- Extra Small a UK size 8, US size 2-4, IT 40 FR 36, DE 34. Shoulders 46 cm, Bust 114 cm, Hips 136 cm, Length 115cm
- Small/Medium is a UK size 10/12, US 6/8,IT 42/44, FR 38/40, DE 36/38 Shoulders 50 cm, Bust 119 cm, Hips 142 cm, Length 115cm
- Medium/Large is a UK size 14/16, US size 10/12, FR 42/44, DE 40/42. Shoulders 54 cm, Bust 124 cm, Hips 148 cm, Length 115 cm
Bespoke sizes are available on request for an additional £100 for the charge of developing another pattern
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Delivery (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Delivery on (Orders from £300) - Free Delivery
UK delivery is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
International Delivery from £17.95 - calculated at checkout.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.