We've instantly fallen in love with the Daisy Dress, which is our twist on a contemporary tea dress. This dress is based on the shape of our popular Juliet dress but a little more forgiving. Inspired by the same flattering empire line, but with a more defined A line cut across the hips and waistline.
This stunning cream and orange print is so very fresh and the bib detail contrast collar is trimmed with a beautiful cream eyelet trim with a bow at the collar. We've also included a back zip for easy wearing.
Available for pre-order from the 3rd Week of May.
SIZE & FIT
UK 8, 10,12,14,16 and 18 on request
- Length: 125 cm
- 100% Premium Cotton
- Dry Clean Only, cold wash in a laundry bag and drip dry only
- Natural Fibres
- Made in the UK
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Style with a block heel sandal to a wedding or a party, or pair with converse trainers for a more relaxed outfit. The perfect dress to take on holiday as it's great in the heat and packs up perfectly.
WEAR IT WITH
- Our Multi Westray Tank.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Delivery (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Delivery on (Orders from £300) - Free Delivery
UK delivery is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
International Delivery from £17.95 - calculated at checkout.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.