Daisy Cotton Dress
We've instantly fallen in love with the Daisy Dress, which is our twist on a contemporary tea dress. This dress is based on the shape of our popular Juliet dress but a little more forgiving. Inspired by the same flattering empire line, but with a more defined A line cut across the hips and waistline.
This stunning cream and orange print is so very fresh and the bib detail contrast collar is trimmed with a beautiful cream eyelet trim with a bow at the collar. We've also included a back zip for easy wearing.
SIZE & FIT
UK 8, 10,12,14,16 and 18 on request
- Length: 125 cm
- 100% Premium Cotton
- Dry Clean Only, cold wash in a laundry bag and drip dry only
- Natural Fibres
- Made in the UK
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Style with a block heel sandal to a wedding or a party, or pair with converse trainers for a more relaxed outfit. The perfect dress to take on holiday as it's great in the heat and packs up perfectly.
WEAR IT WITH
- Our Multi Westray Tank.
Once dispatched, we aim to deliver all UK orders within 2 working days.
UK Standard Shipping (Orders up to £299.99) - £7.50
UK Free Shipping (Orders from £300+) - Free Delivery
Please note we also offer Worldwide Shipping. However we do not cover the costs of import taxes or duties which maybe required for international customers, these charges are out of our control and borne by the customer.
Depending on your location, international deliveries typically take between 3-5 working days.
UK Shipping is provided by Royal Mail or by another courier business, dependent upon the items in your item.
Please get in touch if you have further questions on our Delivery Policy.
Stoned and Waisted started by operating a policy that no animal should be farmed for fashion.
We want to help protect our planet, as a business and individuals so from the materials we use, we're always on a mission to make positive change through our timeless pieces which are made to last a lifetime.
Our sustainable practices include;
- We responsibly source the best quality fabrics for all our garments
- By designing limited runs, we support slow fashion & reduce waste
- Our Shearling pieces are a natural by-product of the food industry
For more information on our Sustainability, see here.